BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT
The Eurasian Logistic Park will be a large Free Economic Zone that will serve as an Air Logistic Hub of the entire Eurasian Economic Union. The major part of its cargo flow will be transported from Gyumri airport by air freight.
The logistic park will be located on the two sides of the road leading from Gyumri city to Marmashen. Below are some summary details.
- Air-based logistic industrial hub,
- Located in Gyumri, Shirak,
- Close to Shirak international airport,
- Total area 320 ha,
- Free Economic Zone on the whole area,
- Long term project - 25 years.
THE MAIN GOALS OF ELP
- To leverage the FEZ law and the Eurasia Customs Treaty to become THE leading logistic hub,
- To utilize Armenia, Shirak and Gyumri advantages for employment and growth,
- To build a leading sustainable logistic park in Armenia as the front door to the Eurasian Economic Union’s market,
- To position Armenia as a global leader in Air Based Logistics,
- To create thousands of varied and advanced well paid jobs,
- To make Paradigm shift towards Gyumri, Shirak & Armenia.
Armenia has EVERYTHING to gain and NOTHING to lose!
The ELP project will focus on advanced industries, such as:
- e-Trade logistic – companies such as FedEx, Amazon, eBay, Alibaba, etc. will use warehouses located in the ELP to facilitate faster and more reliable distribution.
- Assembly companies such as JABIL, Flextronics, Foxcom and other global contractors, that already have the work, will leverage Shirak location to enable service to Eurasia. This assembly industry is a global industry with super rapid growth.
- Packaging companies such as J&J, Medtronics, Merck, GSK and more can create local added value, reduce customs, tariffs and logistics cost while increasing availability and reliability.
- Non Food Agriculture - Crоps that can be used for Herbs & Spices, Medical, Colors and Flavor, Perfume & Cosmetics can be grown as an industry by educated nearby farmers and make agriculture a much more forecastable source of income.
Each of them can provide many thousands of well paid jobs, from a wide variety of skills. The services are aimed at the 180 Million people of the Eurasia Custom Treaty.
SELECTION CRITERIA FOR THE CORE INDUSTRIES
- A wide range of stable and good paying JOBS
- Embedded cutting edge technologies
- Foreign investments of global companies
- Industries with existing business activity. No marketing needed
- Provide work for a wide range of skills
- High potential for future growth and expansion, which will create many more & better JOBS
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS FOR RESIDENTS
ELP will include “all in one” full variety of advantages for the residents of park, active international airport and government services.
- Free Economic Zone benefits,
- 0% VAT,
- 0% Corporate tax,
- 0% Property tax,
- 0% Customs duty,
- The EAEU customs agreement
- Reasonable running costs
- Quality employees, favorable labor terms
- Political and financial stability of Armenia
FULL BUSINESS ECO-SYSTEM
- Full service park,
- Full government services,
- Renewable energy - solar and waste,
- Medical care, kindergartens, social services,
- Banking, insurance, inspection,
- HR, training, hotels and food court,
- Consultants, maintenance and etc.
ELP will have the traditional structure of a real estate company. ELP will sell developed land, rent tailor made warehouses and offices, or sell them as required by each of the residents, or the service providers. Below are the main lines of ELP income:
- Rent of buildings or space,
- Management fees,
- Sales of developed land,
- Long term lease of land - BOT,
- Sale of utilities, renewable energy & water.
In addition, ELP will offer all options from buy and build your own premises to long and short rent, or any other tailor arrangement.
ELP - GOVERNMENT COOPERATION
- Long Term Partnership - about 25 years,
- Ability to provide a better “Basket” than competing FTZ’s,
- Flexibility in adjusting regulations, due dates and requirements - to attend residents needs,
- Flexibility in accepting supporting services and non-core industries - to create a critical mass ,
- Cooperation in Marketing - locally, globally & diaspora,
- Small FTZ’s may prevent the ELP from reaching the minimum critical mass,
- Cooperation in obtaining funds from global institutions and governments,
- No grants or governments loans required.
Together we march, divided we fall!
INVEST IN OUR PROJECT
- Become a resident,
- Invest in infrastructure (roads, communication, utilities),
- Invest in construction (industrial, logistic warehouses),
- Invest in land,
- Invest in auxiliary activities.
47/1 Khanjyan street, apt 2, Yerevan 0001, Armenia